PFSS Looking to Hire Strategic Goal Network Facilitator – Every Student Succeeds in School (K-8)
Partner for Student Success has an exciting new opportunity to support student success throughout the greater St. Cloud community.
Title: Strategic Goal Network Facilitator – Every Student Succeeds in School (K-8) (Independent Contract Position)
Position Overview: The goal facilitator will convene, coach, facilitate, and provide assistance to a network of Partner for Student Success community partners. The facilitator will use a continuous improvement process to assist partners to develop and implement on going action plans to achieve a strategic goal on a cradle to career pathway to student success. The specific goal for this position is “Every student succeeds in school” with a focus on K – 8th grade students.
- Bachelor’s degree in education/related field with 5 or more years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated expertise/experience in:
- Project management and organizational skills
- Group facilitation to include problem solving/consensus building
- Continuous improvement processes including the use of data
- Strong written and oral communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- K-12 Public Education
- Facilitate and coach strategic goal network members to develop and implement work plans aligned with network success metrics which drive direction and results;
- Work with PFSS Staff, contractors, and partners to research and gather evidence based/ best practice strategies and tactics to develop and implement work plans and to evaluate pertinent results of those plans;
- Identify, troubleshoot, and help to problem solve barriers to communication and work plan implementation;
- Promote the work of the network and PFSS in the public
- Provide regular reports to PFSS staff about the work of the network.
Status: the position is as an independent contractor for up to an average of 20 hours a week through June 30, 2018.
About PFSS: Our mission is to unite the greater St. Cloud area in the collective pursuit of Student Success. We engage, align, and coordinate community resources to increase opportunities for all youth to meet the many challenges of young adulthood. We work to bring together the Sartell-St. Stephen, Sauk Rapids-Rice and St. Cloud Area school districts along with businesses, community groups, parents, child care providers and others to support every child develop social, emotional, academic, and life skills needed to be successful. We are sponsored by the United Way of Central Minnesota.
Applications are due postmarked or electronically submitted by September 29, 2017.
How to apply:
Send resume, cover letter and a list of a minimum of three references from previous employers or individuals who know your work including contact information to:
Partner for Student Success
921 1st Street North, Suite 200
St. Cloud, MN 56303